Help With Logging Into Your Account
How To Get Logged In Or Change Your Password When You Are Having Difficulty
When you cannot get logged in (Password forgotten)
- Click "Log In / Create Account" found at the upper right hand corner of the web page.
- Click "Forgot your password?" link at the bottom of the Sign In form.
- Enter your email address in the space provided.
- Check your email inbox for mail from the Tatting Corner. The email will contain a new password for your account. If you do not receive an email within a few minutes, check your spam or junk mail folder just in case it ended up there.
- Use the new password to log into your account.
When you cannot get logged in (Email forgotten)
- If you followed the steps above and are unsuccessful in logging in, we might be able to help you.
- Click Contact Us and provide your name, address, city, state or region, country and phone number along with a statement that you need help logging into your account and have forgotten the email address you used to create the account. With that information we can find your record if you had created an account with us.
- It usually takes us only 30 minutes or so to locate your record. If we are successful, we will send you an email with your login information. It will contain a new password.
How to change your password
- Log into your account.
- Click "My Account" in the upper left hand corner.
- On "My Account Information" page, click 'Change my account password'.
- Fill out the required blanks and click SUBMIT.
- The next time you log in, you will be required to use your new password.
Copyright ©2017. Tatting Corner. All rights reserved.